Monday, November 17, 2008

Boys Day Out! (ano nga ulit yung kulay ng mascara na gamit ng mama mo?)



My mom works in the Pasay City Hall as a Supervisor in the Admin. Dept.

Before she leaves the house, she asked my dad to buy her a mascara ( hope i got it right)

My dad was busy doing something else, and just replied "Cge cge, iwan mo na lang sa lamesa yung pambili"

So just this afternoon before heading to CSA ( Colegio de San Agustin ) where my dad works. We stopped by at SM to buy the mascara.

We went to the ground floor ( i think!) of SM and went to the Watsons Area. And i've noticed that we are the only male customers at that time.

My dad grabs a basket and then asked me (with his kinda loud and strong voice) "ANO NGA ULIT YUNG KULAY NG MASCARA NA GAMIT NG MAMA MO!?" (he pronounced it as MAS'KARA or Mask)

Promo girls, Sales Lady even i couldn't help to smile. I even heard one promo girl, giggled.

Ang cute naming tatlo nun. Trying our best to look cool or as if we know what we were buying. Pero di naman pala. LOL!


No comments: