Wednesday, November 12, 2008

TAKO BALLS! TAKO BALLS! where can i get some TAKO BALLS!


When i went to Hongkong, GF told me to try HK streetfoods.

First impression! "MALANSA"

So, after accompanying her friend to a shopping spree. We stopped by to the foodcourt to grab something to eat. She was asking me if i want to try some TAKO Balls. (huh!? ano yun?)

So i said yes! without thinking, what it looked like or how it smells or even the taste. After quite some time GF returned with this unusual balls with brownish syrup poured all over it.

I smelled it. I looked at it. . . . . . and when i tasted it. THE REST WAS HISTORY!

i fel in love with that damn food. after tasting it, my perception changed about HK streetfood. That is why, everyday during my stay in HK wala akong sinabi kay bons kundi. . . . . . .

SAN NA YUNG OCTOPUS BALLS KO? hanggang maghiwalay na lang kami sa airport, i was asking her to look for a food stall that sells TAKO balls.

wala ba dito nyan sa manila? hayz........


1 comment:

I am Suplada said...

uwian kita.. :) hehehe

iloveyou