Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wishlist! Wishlist! Wishlist!

From the possbile to the impossible..... hehehe


1.) My own skullcandy headset




















2.) Kenneth Cole Reaction Men's Shoes














3.) Armani Coats and M.Spencer Long Sleeves





















4.) Clinique Happy for Men Perfume



















5.) A brandnew Wrist Watch ( a Fossil or Casio will do :)















6.) Laptop! My own Laptop :(

















7.) I need a new phone, I'm not happy with my phone anymore.














8.) CAMERA! CAMERA! CAMERA! i want a new DSLR camera























9.) MY ULTIMATE XMAS WISH! (and i know even Santa will make reklamo of this) hehehe

MY ULTIMATE TOY CAR! wahahaha
















yan lang po... mga hingil ng isang batang paslit. hayz.... wake up fred! !

No comments: